Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Epson WorkForce ET-16500 EcoTank Wide-format All-in-One Supertank Printer

This Epson ET-16500 EcoTank Wireless Wide-format Color All-in-One Supertank Printer is a truly wonderful printer for the small to medium-size office. The printer comes in a very large box! The actual printer is quite big and takes up a great bit of table space. It took me 45 minutes to get the printer unboxed, and up and running. It prints fast and the colors did not run together and the pages were dry to the touch immediately after printing. I also like how I can scan to any device hooked to my network from the touch screen. I can also scan to the web, my Google account and access the scan at any location. The top load scanner works easily and also does double sided scans and copies without taking an excessive amount of time to process. Since the initial setup, I have not had any paper jam issue with this printer and I have almost used a whole ream of paper with it. The features I like best is it comes with two trays and handles 8 1/2 X 11-inch paper and 11 X 14-inch paper that can print double-sided. Text output is very sharp and has great laser-quality. In addition, using the printer’s rear feed slot, paper up to 13 X 19 inches can be used. It is the fastest inkjet printer that I have ever used. The color touch screen on the printer makes setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting easy. Also, has the ability to print and scan from my android or IOS devices, google cloud. Epson has created a beautiful and well-designed printer. It is a pleasure to use and I think it has been designed to last a long time. It is the true network printer, not only connecting easily both too wired and wireless networks but allowing printing over the Internet using the printer’s unique email address. I do recommend!! I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.