Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Rejuvenate Dry and Aging Eyes with Micrite 3D All Use Eye Serum (Batch 7)

In using the Rejuvenate Dry and Aging Eyes with Micrite 3D Eye Serum under the eye creme it does seem to boost the effectiveness. The skin around my eyes looks softer and brighter. Since I been using this every day I have experienced less puffiness under My eye, Lightning of my dark circles. I don't have wrinkles yet so I'm using this product to prevent them fine lines and wrinkles. This eye Serum is lightweight, nongreasy, and does not irritate. I have been using it for the past few weeks now. It is sensitive enough to use on the upper lid as well. Moisturizes nicely, and absorbs quickly. I am very pleased with this product and it's been very easy for me to add to my daily skin care routine. #SwissVita ... I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received ZERO compensation.[[ASIN:B01BRE2MF8 Swissvita Eye Cream For Wrinkles / Serum with AC-11® - Instant Eye Lift - Dark Circles under Eye Treatment - Reduce Puffiness & Crow's Feet - Powerful Anti Aging Formula - 0.5 o.z./ 15g]]