Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Jonon 12.6 Inch Women's Lambskin Doctor Style Handbag Skull Studded Shoulder Satchel Bag

I absolutely love this bag. It is very interesting to me and the detail work on this purse is stunning. It's made with Soft lambskin that has little skulls all around it that gives it a very subtle unique edgy look. It is sturdy enough for daily use and it looks wonderful with some of my outfits. Very well made, and I have had non-stop compliments on it. I've only had this bag less than a week and very happy with it! Beautifully handcrafted, no issues whatsoever with anything loose or broken upon arrival. It holds so much stuff. Plus I Love having two straps that are easy to change over from handle to shoulder. It's not Coach quality leather but I do believe it's real leather. It took a little over a month to get it. But it was well worth the wait. Customer service was a Blast :-). It's been a pleasure. To sum it up the Quality is nice, the leather is very soft to the touch and I am very delighted to have it. Took a little over a month thou to get it. But I could not have asked for a better purse that looks outstanding. #Jononbag "I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received ZERO compensation."[[ASIN:B01FFNOUT8 Jonon 12.6 Inch Women's Lambskin Doctor Style Handbag Skull Studded Shoulder Satchel Bag]]