Monday, October 31, 2016

Micro Ingredients Pure African Mango Extract Powder (Irvingia Gabonensis), 50 grams

I have been adding Micro Ingredients Pure African Mango Extract Powder in my smoothies, I am really enjoying the benefits from it. I need to improve my diet in order to live a healthier lifestyle. It suppressed my appetite although it gave me quite some bad gas. I’m a meat and potatoes type of person and I love me some burgers and fries so I was really nervous about not being able to lose any more weight. After a few days of using it in my smoothies, I noticed I had more energy and I didn’t crave bacon and hash browns in the morning. I was able to go through my day and not feel hungry all the time like I didn't before. I even started eating healthier, like grilled chicken and some salads and I was also able to cut sodas out. I took it for 30 days and lost 15 pounds. I am very happy with the results and I continue to add it to my smoothies each day for the extra energy. This diet really made me realize that I needed to make changes in my life and I am much healthier now after I tried it. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.#50gafricanmango ... [[ASIN:B01K356B1S Micro Ingredients Pure African Mango Extract Powder (Irvingia Gabonensis), 50 grams]]