Thursday, October 13, 2016

Glass Tea Pot By Kitchen Temptations - Microwavable 960ml Tea Kettle and Strainer With Stainless Steel Loose Leaf Infuser Rust Free and Holds 3-4 cups

I received the teapot last week and have been using it ever since. It works great, the holes are small enough that it doesn't let small particles of loose tea out. Strains very well. Although this teapot looks delicate, which it is, so be gentle. The spout pours great. It holds at least four full cups, which is bigger than my previous ones. If I have anything negative to say, it would be the metal top and wire mess inside, just remember not to insert those parts in the microwave with it on when heating up the water. Although I only use tea bags, I still like the insert inside to keep the bags on the bottom. Overall, I'd still rate it 5 stars. This is great for tea lovers. What's important to me about this teapot is, it being glass and stainless steel, NO plastic parts. I'm thoroughly impressed with the function of this teapot, water flowing through the stainless steel quickly, not having to stand there waiting for it to drain and then add a little more water at a time. I am very pleased.[[ASIN:B01GSQXTZW Glass Tea Pot By Kitchen Temptations - Microwavable 960ml Tea Kettle and Strainer With Stainless Steel Loose Leaf Infuser Rust Free and Holds 3-4 cups]]I received this product at a promotional discount/free to test and my honest opinions are 100% my own.