Thursday, October 13, 2016

Etekcity® Digital Body Weight Scale: Ultra Accurate, Large LCD Display, Auto-On/Off (400 lb/180 kg, Stainless Steel)

This scale is a great product and It's very accurate. Looks nice for bathroom scale! There are three things I look for in a scale. I want it to be accurate, consistent and design. How I know it was accurate, when I went to my DR. I tested accuracy by comparing it to my physician's office scale. Also, I checked how consistent it was by stepping on it 3-4 time to see if I got the same reading. The difference for both of them was a pound. A surprisingly attractive piece of equipment and I did not have to calibrate to do anything for it to work. This bathroom scale is very easy to read even in the dark. The display color is bright but not blinding. The look of the scale makes it fit in with any decor. The scale is wide enough for my feet. Everything I could want in a scale. Accurate, easy to use, the numbers are big and well-lit. Great value and works perfectly! It's just fabulous!I received this product at a promotional discount/for free to review and they are 100% my own honest opinions.[[ASIN:B01HBC4QUO Etekcity Stainless Steel Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale, 400 Pounds, Step-On Technology]]