Saturday, October 15, 2016

Buena Skin Spirulina Body Scrub, 100% Natural, Fights Acne, Antifungal with Green Algae, Dead Sea Salts and Vitamin E

#BuenaSkin .... This has to be one of the best investments I've ever made. I use this body scrub all over and it's so invigorating and moisturizing that I don't have to use any lotion after use, even thou I do. It leaves me with a beautiful glow and the scent has a Seaweed/Algae smell to it because of the Spirulina/Green Algae in it. The plus it Fights acne, antifungal too. Don't pass this one up. You'll be happy to have it. Definitely worth the buy. It is so luxurious! Not only did it leave my skin feeling like silk and smelling good for hours but I felt so pampered and happy after using it. The texture is a little on the course side,(body scrub) right!!!! I look forward to using this product and it has become my favorite home spa treatment. If you haven't tried it I definitely recommend it! I was skeptical at first but now I'm proud to say that I'm a believer in scrubs. My skin feels much healthier and I love the afterglow. You can't go wrong with this 100% Pure natural product. I received this product at a promotional discount or for free to review and they are 100% my own honest opinions. [[ASIN:B01LW6VKX6 Buena Skin Spirulina Body Scrub, 100% Natural, Fights Acne, Antifungal with Green Algae, Dead Sea Salts and Vitamin E]]