Sunday, October 2, 2016

All in One Foot Spa & Massager - Motorized Rolling Massage, Heat, Water fall Wave & Bubbles - Digital Temperature Control Display & Remote Control | One Year Warranty from Belmint

Great for after a long day of working. I love the rollers in the tub they are very relaxing. I'm very pleased with this product! It is so soothing to my feet which heat up fairly good and stays warm . I do use this every other day. Very comforting and it even comes with a remote so everything is at my fingertips. Perfect for my needs. It's my stress reliever. No bells or whistles but it does exactly what it said it would. I can only express my experience with this product in one word "AMAZING". My feet feel so good. I love my new foot massager. It's worth every penny. To sum it up. Works as described: Roomy, very sturdy. Water gets very warm and remains so. The massage function works well. The handy water spout makes draining very easy. Of course, it is not quite the same as the professional spas but works just as well for a home spa. My feet are happy because I'm happy!!!! #belmint I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01KU0EAP0 All in One Foot Spa & Massager - Motorized Rolling Massage, Heat, Waterfall Wave & Bubbles - Digital Temperature Control Display & Remote Control | One Year Warranty]]