Thursday, September 29, 2016

Leader Accessories Soft 5 Layer Waterproof Car Cover Cars Up To 14'2

I am very pleased with Leader Accessories Soft 5 Layer Waterproof Car Cover. It meets my needs. It is fairly lightweight and easy to remove cover and put it on but thick enough to protect my auto. Haven't had it that long to see how durable it really is, but it seems like it works quite well. So far is has kept the car dry from the heavy rain. This is a very sturdy car cover. The multiple layers and weight of this cover are very good. Previous covers I had decayed or torn within a matter of months from purchase due to the extreme weather. Hopefully, this one will hold up better than the others. I would definitely recommend this product for the price and the quality is excellent. #leaderaccessoriescarcover I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B00TI9OFLO Leader Accessories 5 Layer Extreme Soft Waterproof Sedan Car Cover]]