Sunday, September 25, 2016

Cubie Large Acrylic Makeup Organizer

This cubie is exactly what I needed to tidy up my makeup and I have a lot of it. I feel more organized. This organizer is spacious and easy on the eyes. It appealing in any setting . I love it. It's sturdy the drawers slide out easy and it has so many ways to organize the way you choose. I'm very pleased with my purchase. All my makeup and skincare items fit perfectly. the upright storage on the top is great for easy access to brushes, hairspray, & I even use one cubby for my hairdryer. I find that it's way bigger than it looks in the picture. Best investment I've made in a while. It's definitely high quality and looks beautiful on my bathroom counter. I have been wanting it for awhile and ultimately, I am glad that I got it. I have only one issue it had a chip on the right side corner where the drawer is. I decide to keep it thou instead of going through all the hassle of sending it back. There was nothing a little crazy glue could not fix. Hardly noticeable. #Cubie I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.[[ASIN:B01DU3I7YE Cubie Large Acrylic Makeup Organizer, Nail Polish Lipsticks Organizer (2 Piece Set, 12 x 7.5 x 7 Inch)]]