Saturday, September 24, 2016

ChiroDoc - Breathable Mesh Cover and Ergonomic Orthopedic Memory Foam UltraCool Cushion For Car and Office - Coccyx , Tailbone and Back Pain Relief From Sitting All Day - Use Anywhere - One Size

This is probably the most comfortable cushion I've ever sat on honestly. I do a lot of working on and off the computer during the evening and sitting in a chair really does take a toll on my back. It's actually really thick and very soft. I'm learning not all memory foam is created the same! As soon as I could get this ChiroDoc - Breathable Mesh Cover and Ergonomic Orthopedic Memory Foam UltraCool Cushion opened up to sit on it I noticed it wasn't going to require getting used to. It makes a big difference when it comes to my back. The pain has definitely decreased and my upper back pain is totally gone. Love that the cover is removable and washable. It provides a good amount of support and feels very soothing to my back. After an hour of sitting and, when I got up, I had no significant discomfort/pain in my lower back. this seat is great. I also use this in my car for support on those long trips and it also supports very well. #ChiroDoc #SeatCushion #Coccyx I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01G2ZITSG ChiroDoc - Breathable Mesh Cover and Ergonomic Orthopedic Memory Foam UltraCool Cushion For Car and Office - Coccyx , Tailbone and Back Pain Relief From Sitting All Day - Use Anywhere - One Size]]