Sunday, January 4, 2015

Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover / Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner

Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (Full Size $ 7.49)….Gently removes all eye makeup including long lasting and waterproof makeup with no oily residue…. I really like this product for all the reasons it says. I use waterproof eyeliner and mascara because I have oily and watery eyelids. It dosent leave me with racoon eyes or red eyes because my eyes are sensitive. I will definitly buy this product when I run out.
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner (Full Size $4.49)…. Gives instant color impact with its high intensity pigments. The ultra smooth and creamy formula glides on easily…..As much as i love a creamy smooth black eyeliner, i had issues with this one. Not some much with the color or texture. When i tried to apply it the tip fell off so I tried to sharpen it. after sharpening it for a while i realized that the tip kept falling off. by the time i was done i had only half of what I started with and no tip to make a nice line. my sharpener was gooked with black eyeliner that would not come off.. Im glad i didnt pay for it because half of it was wasted just trying to sharpen the pencil. Color is good and it is waterproof for sure lol. Wish i had better results with this on. I received these products in the Frosty Vox Box complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. #rimmel #rimmellondon