Sunday, January 4, 2015

NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum

I’m pretty boring when it comes to lip color. I use just one color, a lipstick that I wore for my wedding, and that’s pretty much it. I actually like this one though; it’s a little pink for me but it went on really smooth and had a nice scent to it which I didn’t expect from a lipstick. It’s also pretty moisturizing for a longer lasting lip color so that was nice. For the price, you definitely can’t beat it. 2) NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum ($1.99) ….. Get intense amplified color and shine that lasts up to 6 hours! Moisturizing formula glides on easily for a silky, smooth, velvety, finish for all day wear….. I LOVE THIS COLOR! perfect for my skin tone and a great shimmery neutral. Saying it lasts for 6 hours is kind of a stretch. I can get about 2 hours of decent coverage out of it. Not sticky and not so shimmery or glittery. I really loved this lip color and have recommended it to multiple people.