Saturday, May 8, 2021

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free Natural Skin Perfector

I love Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil-Free Natural Skin Perfector. It gives my face a natural matte finish. I like that the Tinted Moisturizer has Vitamin E, Broad Spectrum SPF 20, Licorice Root Extract ingredients. Vitamin E is for preventing signs of aging and helps fight sun damage. Broad Spectrum SPF 20 is the sun-protection factor from the UVB rays. The Licorice Root Extract soothes and hydrates my skin. As for the Tinted Moisturizer, it did not break me out or irritate my skin. This Tinted Moisturizer gives me the balance and coverage I want. When the Tinted Moisturizer dried, it did not settle into my fine lines, but it emphasizes my imperfections. It does not look greasy or cakey on my face. I highly recommend this product. This Tinted Moisturizer is oil-free, sulfate-free, fragrance-free, and talc-free. It does the job of helping me look my best.