Tuesday, February 2, 2021

One A Day Natural Fruit Bites Multivitamins Woman

I love the taste of the One A Day Natural Fruit Bites Multivitamins for Women. They taste good and do not leave an aftertaste. I like these vitamins with real apples that are grown and farmed. I also like the texture of these multivitamins that are small soft bites instead of pills or gummy form. These are high-quality multivitamins that support my physical energy, immune and bone health. These are the perfect vitamins for us women to receive the right key nutrients our body may lack.  I like that one serving (two bites) supplies vitamins A, D, E, niacin, B6, B12, biotin, iodine, and zinc. My favorite feature is the vitamins have no high fructose corn syrup, synthetic colors, gelatin, artificial sweeteners, flavors, or GMOs. I highly recommend this product. They are now my go-to vitamins, plus they vegetarian and gluten-free.  #OneADay #OneADayFruitBites #complimentary @oneaday_us @influenster