Monday, January 14, 2019

Lexmark B2442DW Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing Wi-Fi Airprint

This Lexmark B2442DW Laser printer is a good compact printer with lots of features. The setup is very easy and the instructions are mostly pictures, with minimal written instructions. Once you remove all the packing material and whats around the print drum the printer itself actually walks you through the setup, language, date/time and time zone. The printing quality is very good and looks great, but to me the most important part of a printer was how extremely easy it was to set up and started right to printing over my wifi. It has an app that I had to download to my phone to configure it. I had it printing in ten minutes. When using the printer you can connect wireless, via network or USB cable. I’m using this printer connected via network. The feature I like the most is how you can print double sided. This model comes with a 250 sheet tray. I always buy reams of paper. A ream is 500 sheets. This is a small detraction when using this printer in our office. It is quite annoying to have to keep refilling the sheet tray up. Other wise it a great product and I would definitely recommend it.