Thursday, May 24, 2018

Hartz® GROOMER’S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs

I love the smell of Hart’s Shampoo for dogs I use it on my chihuahua which he isn't too fond of bath time. But I’ve noticed he was quite calm and it works great not scratching at all. Also, it did not irritate his skin it definitely does brighten my dog up, he starts to look a little dingy when it's bath time and this gets him back bright looking. I definitely keep repurchasing this, it is worth it! I use this brand mostly because it is a reasonable alternative. I’ve never really had any problem with it at all and it seems to work well with my big and little dogs! I would recommend it, especially if you're looking to stay in budget. I have tried many designer shampoos for my dog's hair tends to matte easily. This particular shampoo leaves his very soft, easy to comb, and noticeably whiter.