Saturday, September 2, 2017

Two-Tone Mid Century Modern Coffee Table - Threshold™

I love this coffee table! It looks stylish, is unique, and easy to put together! It took me around 20 minutes to assemble it. It definitely makes a statement in my living room! The legs fit properly, it's not wobbly, and the height is great which is even with my couch. Pretty much what I wanted. The top is glossy and reflective, as expected, helps brighten up a room, however, you might want to put some knick knacks or other stuff on it, as the expanse of white can be overwhelming otherwise. The wooden legs are mid-century style and nice. Overall I like it. The box it came in was pretty damaged, but the styrofoam did its job, and the table was fine. It was extremely easy to assemble, and the legs and hardware seem sturdy. I'm pretty happy with it. No big issues so far, and it fits in great with my decor. The Two-Tone Mid Century Modern Coffee table looks fantastic, totally makes the room come together with a modern feel. I would definitely recommend it. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.