Thursday, August 24, 2017

Revlon Super Lustrous™ Lipstick in Black Cherry

Revlon lipstick is literally my favorite. I've tried several other brands and just feel like Revlon lipstick is smooth, easy to apply. Revlon lipsticks are a classic for a reason. This lipstick is butter soft and non-drying, Revlon has a huge range of colors, from the palest nudes to the brightest reds. The pigmentation is great with this lipstick and it feels great to wear, a nice soft glossy finish. When it comes to beauty products for my lips, I am very picky. I look for a lip color that makes me feel and look good both from inside and outside. Revlon super lustrous Black Cherry is one brand and the type of lipstick that I will keep going back to for this purpose. I got to try a sample free in exchange for your honest opinion and my opinions are my own.