Saturday, July 8, 2017

Lewonde 2 Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Braces With Foot Massage Nodes - 2 Heel Spur Pain Relief Inserts for Flat Feet,High Arches,Overpronation,Foot Care (S/M, White Brace)

The (2) Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Braces With Foot Massage Nodes I have just been wearing these a couple of days but I can already tell this is what I needed. I have so many insoles and heel cushions you wouldn't believe it. For my feet at least this is really making a huge difference. I have size 8.0 wide female feet with a high arch and for me, these fit exactly right. If you want to talk about comfort, these right here are amazing. The (2) Heel Spur Pain Relief Inserts for Flat Feet and High Arches are the best! They fit in nearly every shoe. I love these! They are so comfortable and my heels started to feel better the first time I used them. These have changed my life! From the moment I placed them in my shoes I have experienced relief and the right amount of support to give lasting relief in every step. Even after my shoes are off my feet feel great! Thank you for such a great product. They both feel good and my feet and they didn't feel tired by the end of the day. Only thing is the adhesive doesn't work too good. I like it a lot, my feet and legs don't feel tired after a day of work. Give my friend a pair, and she loves them, they were good for her since her knee gives her problem lately. I definitely recommend them. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.