Thursday, April 6, 2017

Goldenwide Ocean Wave Night Light Projector and Music Player with Calming Environment Soothing Light Romance & Relax Effect for Home Room Bedroom (Multicolor)

It's so beautiful and relaxing definitely helps me to fall asleep I love it. I wanted something with nice lights and good sounding that really relaxes me. This Ocean Wave Night Light Projector and Music Player does the job. The lights colors are vibrant, beautiful and really make the room glow with a beach-like mood effect. Another really nice thing is it will turn itself off. I love this light and use it every night to help me sleep. If you love pretty lights and want to play some relaxing music this is the light for you. It has a built-in Mini speaker, the projector is compatible with my iPod/android, mobile phone, mp3, or computer. I highly reccomend this.