Wednesday, March 22, 2017

PYS Bundle of Vegetable Cutter Shapes Set and Egg Sushi Rice Mold, 8 Pieces Fruit Cookie Cutter Mold, Cake Cheese Stamps and 6 Sets of Egg Mould, Cute Cutouts for Customized Kids Food Making

The bundle package comes with cute 8pcs of vegetable cutters and 6 sets of egg mold. 4 sets each big and small stamps in sakura, plum blossom, chrysanthemum, and peach blossom shape. 6 colorful sushi molds in fish, car, bear, rabbit, star, heart shape. The molds are sturdy enough to handle rice or newly boiled eggs to shape. They are a cute and a fun inexpensive way to enjoy your food in a new and unique way. I'm very pleased. I use the egg molds for the kids in the mornings and they just love it. The veggie cutters are a good quality durable healthy stainless steel and ABS plastic. With 2 dismountable protective casing (big and small) helps make your cutting easier. Just simply press down with your palm. Perfect for cutting through the carrot, kiwi, watermelon, cucumber, cheese, cookies, small apples and more. These veggie cutters are funny and very useful. I use these to cut carrots and other veggies for stew and soups a lot. They work awesome! They also make small biscuit cookies or crackers. I like that they're so small so they work on the even narrower vegetable. They are made of good material and look as tho they will last for a long time, and also easily clean up. I definitely would recommend them. If you like me and love to cook and make things, you would love having this bundle set in your kitchen.( https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/q0g4s8t5/u6d2n5e8j2 ) I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.