Monday, March 13, 2017

PYS Aurora Projection LED Night Light Lamp Color Changing Mood Lighting projector with speaker, Relaxing light show, Sleep Aid Light, Atmosphere Lamp, Decorative Light

I love this little machine! It's so relaxing, This item is so much fun to turn on and let the colors dance around my ceilings and walls. It's got several different light settings and rotates at a nice calming pace. It is perfect at the end of the day to wind down. It is absolutely an amazing product. The pictures do not even begin to capture the power of this product. It has 8 Projection Light Modes. The speaker Volume is adjustable, and this product device has a 3.5mm audio jack so I can plug in my iPod, or android phone too, add my own music. It's way better than I expected, it's AWESOME! It's very relaxing and fun. I am really enjoying this light and definitely would recommend. https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/i7f3s8t5/u6d2n5e8j2 I highly recommend this PYS Aurora Projection LED Night Light Lamp. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.