Monday, February 13, 2017

PYS Upgraded Soldering Iron Kit Helping Hand with Magnifying Glass, Carry Case, 60W Temp. Adjustable Soldering Gun, 5pcs Different Tips, Desoldering Pump, Solder Wire, Tweezers and Stand with Sponge

This is a very solid soldering iron kit, not fancy but it looks like it will give years of light duty service. The kit comes with a Magnifying Glass, Carry Case, 60W Temp. Adjustable Soldering Gun, 5pcs Different Tips, Desoldering Pump, Solder Wire, Tweezers and Stand with Sponge, which is rather nice, I'll be using this primarily for art projects and for electronic circuits. The kit is easy-to-use and the iron heats up pretty quickly. This set comes with everything that I needed to start soldering once again. The extra tips of extremely helpful because of the diversity it gives. I use the thick tip for normal soldering and the other ones for special projects. I solder a lot of electronic circuits so this has definitely been through some test runs. I highly recommend this kit. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. [[ASIN:B01NCF49PA PYS Upgraded Soldering Iron Kit Helping Hand with Magnifying Glass, Carry Case, 60W Temp. Adjustable Soldering Gun, 5pcs Different Tips, Desoldering Pump, Solder Wire, Tweezers and Stand with Sponge]] https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/i7l8m6t5/u6d2n5e8j2