Sunday, February 26, 2017

Chromatic Women's Yoga Capri Legging and Resistance Workout Loop Exercise Bands- Set of 5 with FREE Workout Instruction Sheet

These are one of my favorite pairs of yoga pants. They are light weight great for spring/summer. They come between my knees and my ankles and fit perfect, maybe even a little better in the waist and thigh area. The Resistance Workout Loop Exercise Bands came in a Set of 5. These resistance bands are awesome! Very well made, and I love that I can get a complete workout even when traveling! The bands are exactly what I was looking for. They are stronger than what I expected, and I'm still using only the two lightest weights. I take classes at the YMCA and the bands are a great help for the days I want to do the routine at home.I highly recommend this set. [[ASIN:B01N7SNFY8 Chromatic Women's Yoga Capri Legging and Resistance Workout Loop Exercise Bands- Set of 5 with FREE Workout Instruction Sheet]]