Saturday, November 12, 2016

R'stoyours Reusable and Refillable Coffee Filter Set

This filter works better than others I have used. The coffee actually comes out tasting strong, but not watered down like some filters do. It is easy to clean, I just run it under water after and the grounds come right out and the mesh is durable so you can throw it in the dishwasher too. I always fill my own Keurig cups with ground coffee because it comes out to be less than half the cost of pre-packaged K-cups coffee, I just choose the coffee brand I like and use it. I Love my Keurig and by it making just one cup at a time is a bit expensive. This reusable filter cups is the best thing that ever happened! I usually just put about a tablespoon of my favorite ground coffee in, close the lid, BAM!!!!! and it works great! There is a small amount of sediment at the bottom of the cup of coffee but you get that with some of the purchased k-cups too. I've been using it every day (sometimes more than once a day) for a few weeks now and it's still working just as great as when I first got it! If you're shopping around for refillable filters for your Keurig I highly recommend these. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #rstoyours[[ASIN:B0184NRDB8 R'stoyours Reusable and Refillable Coffee Filter Set]]