Sunday, November 13, 2016

RATNIK 8 Piece Seafood Tool Set: Includes 2 Lobster Crackers or Seafood Cracker or Nut Crackers, 4 Lobster Forks, Lobster Picks or Seafood Forks, and 2 Sauce Cups. Best Crab Cracker Set

For years I got by with nutcracker to retrieve the lobster meat that was hard to reach and to crack the shells. I decided I needed the 'right tools' when I saw these and they looked perfect. Eating Maine lobsters is a real treat here and is effortless with this set. They are very well made, at a great price. I think they would also make a great gift for any seafood lover. The set came with a 8 Piece Seafood Tools which includes 2 Seafood Cracker, 4 Seafood Forks, and 2 Sauce Cups. This seafood cracker set is sturdy and attractive. I'd prefer larger crackers but I am very pleased with the and the lobster forks are sturdy, well made and very stylish. I would recommend this set to everyone. I love the set, well worth the money. I looked around and I couldn't beat the price for the quality of this set. Awesome buy. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #ratnikseafoodkit https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/q0g4v3t5/u6d2n5e8j2 [[ASIN:B01GPMJV7E RATNIK 8 Piece Seafood Tool Set: Includes 2 Lobster Crackers or Seafood Cracker or Nut Crackers, 4 Lobster Forks, Lobster Picks or Seafood Forks, and 2 Sauce Cups. Best Crab Cracker Set]]