Sunday, November 6, 2016

Epson WorkForce WF-2750 Color Ink-jet - Fax / copier / printer / scanner

This isn't your corporate office printer, and I didn't have the expectations it would be. But, for the small home office,or just as well in a small (4-5 person) office setting it's sufficient. It is very easy to setup and you have choices as to whether to plug it directly into your computer or to connect it to your router and use it as a network printer allowing you to print from any computer or device connected to the network. Going either route you basically just plug in the printer, install the supplied drivers, go through a few easy questions and off you go. The setup was easy. It took about 10 minutes or so for me to get the printer up and working. I've tested all of the functions and the WF 2750 works very well. The Epson WF-2750 is a fast printer giving you 13 pages (black and white) or 7 pages of color print per minute (single sided) which rivals color laser speeds. Printing is done via 4 separate ink cartridges (black, cyan, magenta and yellow) and although the ink cartridges that come with the printer are fairly small in capacity (the specs say around 170 pages but in reality, you will get around 200 pages before having to change them out). Overall, This Epson printer is great. It is a handsome machine that doesn't require a lot of table space and it has many nice features. I especially like the large paper capacity and the two-sided printing feature. It is a well-made printer that should serve for several years. The printing quality is what one usually finds on an inkjet printer. I do recommend!! I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers