Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Voion Digital Indoor HD TV Antenna - 35 Miles Range with 10 ft Premium Cables and Coaxial Connectors, Paper-thin, Reversible, Paintable- Black/White Sold by: GIANT COUGAR

I needed an antenna because of a particular room in my home doesn't have cable and it would be a mess to put it in. I can get some local channels which are better than nothing at all. This TV Antenna was easy to setup and light weight. The antenna allows me to get reception of several local channels. This is much better than rabbit ears. It does provide better reception depending on the weather conditions, I receive good quality picture and sound. It has helped me to hold stations for viewing better than the rabbit ears did and it is more stable. Overall I am pleased with the performance of the antenna.[[ASIN:B017NR6HG8 Voion Digital Indoor HD TV Antenna - 35 Miles Range with 10 ft Premium Cables and Coaxial Connectors, Paper-thin, Reversible, Paintable- Black/White]] #GIANTCOUGAR