Saturday, October 15, 2016

Voion 2016 New Arrival Motion Sensor LED Toilet Night Light with 2 Modes in 8 Color

I love this toilet light, I can get up in the middle of the night and don't have to turn the lights on. I love the changing colors. It is very easy to install and 3 AAA batteries are required. This is a fun product, especially for the boys. This made it fun for them to think about placing the seat up and take care of business correctly. I find the kids shutting off the lights during the day just to get it to come on for the fun of it. My bathroom is very plain and boring but the Voion adds an interesting element to my bathroom now. It works exactly the way it's supposed to. It lights up the bathroom area whenever I walk in at night so I'm not blinded by the lights. Also when my company comes over and uses the bathroom they are amazed and they want one. This has a very sensitive to movement, even the dog walking past the bathroom door turns it on but if no one goes in , it goes off. Such a cool item to have in your home! I have this on the setting that changes colors and I love popping into the bathroom to see my toilet light up. It serves it purpose well. I do recommend it. I received this product at a promotional discount/for free to review and they are 100% my own honest opinions.[[ASIN:B01FIF6DUC Voion 2016 New Arrival Motion Sensor LED Toilet Night Light with 2 Modes in 8 Color]]