Sunday, October 2, 2016

PURE Shea Butter Beauty

I have been using PURE Shea Butter for about a few weeks now and I have to say my dry skin is feeling very soft smooth and much more hydrated. I love the consistency of the shea butter. This is great for keeping your skin nice and moisturized as well as to help with abrasions, cuts, or burns. I am very pleased with the quality of this product. I love pure shea butter because I can add it to everything and if you anything like me a natural type of person with few drops of essential oils and some raw products you can have it made. This PURE Shea Butter is 100% natural and it has a light smell. There is just so many uses for PURE Shea Butter. What I love about this particular one is that it is 100% organic. A little goes a long way. I only have to use once in the morning and my dry, ashy legs stay smooth all day long. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #Buenaskin [[ASIN:B01INWIC0Q PURE Shea Butter - 100% Natural, Organic Cold-Pressed Raw Unrefined Virgin Premium Grade - Product of Ghana - 8 oz]]