Friday, October 28, 2016

HOME SO - Soap Dish with Super Powerful Suction Cup Holder – Great Kitchen & Bathroom Organizer – Stainless Steel, Chrome

Finally, a soap dish that sticks! The first day it fell off, but then I re-attached it after cleaning and drying the area and it has been a couple weeks and hasn't fallen again. I really liked using it. I wanted this soap dish because I was getting tired of leaving my wet soap on the ledge of my shower or by the sink. The soap would get mushy, and stick to where ever it was placed. This soap dish is great. It stays put and keeps the soap dry. My biggest concern was that it would be too heavy with a bar of soap but I did not need to worry. It is very strong and secure. It looks great and is a perfect size it appears to be well made. Very pleased with it. I do recommend. I received this product for testing purposes from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #suctioncup [[ASIN:B01DTXX36M HOME SO - Soap Dish with Super Powerful Suction Cup Holder - Great Kitchen & Bathroom Organizer - Stainless Steel, Chrome]]