Monday, October 3, 2016

Digital Wireless BBQ Thermometer: RenGard RG-07 – Personalized temperature settings; Countdown & count up timer; Alarm; 0C/ 0F Selector – #1 Choice to monitor your BBQ or Smoker temp

Worked great right out of the box! I was able to monitor two different types of meat or one meat and the grill temp. This digital thermometer with remote is great. It lets me keep track of the temperature of what I'm cooking, even when I'm two hundred feet away from it. What I love most about this digital thermometer, even though it was a bit intimidating at first, is the fact that it is super easy to use, ensuring me my foods is properly cooked for safety and well being. It works great on the grill, when baking, and even frying, so your foods are always cooked the way I prefer. Very accurate in temperature readings regardless of professional or novice experience. It's heavy duty, well made and easy to setup and uses right out of the box. Love this item and its ability to get the job done. #rengardthermometer ... I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01HTXL3O2 Digital Wireless BBQ Thermometer: RenGard RG-07 - Personalized temperature settings; Countdown & count up timer; Alarm; 0C/ 0F Selector - #1 Choice to monitor your BBQ or Smoker temp]]