Sunday, September 11, 2016

LELEKISS Lelekiss Heart of the Ocean Crystal Cupid's Arrow Heart Pendant Necklace, Love Gifts for Girlfriend

This "Heart of the Ocean" pendant from Lelekiss is really very nice. The chain is a nice thickness and holds the pendant very well. It looks so beautiful. I really love this pendant. It is a definite attention getter. I have gotten many compliments already. Comes in a nice gift box. I was amazed at the depth of this Swarovski Element Crystal. Heart Size: 1.18"*1.10". Pendant Size: 1.57" x 1.10". Chain Length: 16" plus extra 2.00". Weight: Approx. 20g. Clasp: Lobster claw. The design is appealing; I especially liked a "cupid's arrow" design where the arrow wraps around the heart, it sets it of. It is beautiful in every way! The weight of the necklace is just a little heavy, but perfect. Feels luxurious and expensive! So lovely! And the back is just as gorgeous as the front. So very happy with it and it was quite easy to put on. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #heartnecklace [[ASIN:B01EUFJIRQ Lelekiss Ruby Red Swarovski Elements Crystal Pendant Cupid's Arrow Heart Necklace]]