Thursday, September 15, 2016

Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager with Switchable Heat

This massager is great. I love how it deep massage my feet. It wasn't to hard, and wasn't to soft for me it was just right. I have used So many things for my aching feet. I can't tell you how grateful I am to find the Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager. It offers multiple pressure settings makes this a great product for any situation and the default setting is perfect for everyday (light pressure with heat). I've used this every night since I had it. The massage function is fantastic and the pressure feature is very helpful for my tried feet. I'm really enjoying it and am very happy with it! Very soothing massage!!!!!! Would not have it any other way. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B0143X748U Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager with Switchable Heat | Cover Is Removable & Washable | One Year Warranty]] #Belmint