Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Palmolive FusionClean with Baking Soda & Lime Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid

As a influenster Reviewer, I received the Palmolive FusionClean with Baking Soda & Lime Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid. I love the smell. Upon using it, I was amazed at the effectiveness of cleaning plastic or greasy items. Normally, I would have to re-wash certain dishes, containers or utensils if they still felt greasy. I like to hear the squeaky clean sound when I rinse the dishes. I was amazed at the cleaning of a casserole dish that had baked cheese crusted on the sides and bottom of the casserole. Normally, I would let a casserole like this sit a day or two soaking before attempting to clean. Or I would scrape as much off as possible then let it soak. Using the Palmolive FusionClean with Baking Soda & Lime Ultra Concentrate Dish Liquid, I filled the casserole with water and add a drop of the Dish Liquid and set it overnight. In the morning, I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of cleaning the casserole with out additional cleaning, scraping or scouring with steel wool pad. The teflon sponge removed all the encrusted cheese with no problem. Using the Dish Liquid, my hands are soft and not dry which is a plus.