Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Welch’s Refreshingly Simple Juice

Awesome juice!! It's hard to find a good juice with more than one flavor. Welch’s Refreshingly Simple juice in my favorite flavor, Peach Mango! It was absolutely amazing! I love this juice a lot and my family really enjoys it as well. This is a great flavor and I can't believe this is the first time I've ever tried it. My family and I have purchased 3 of these already after receiving one FREE bottle of Welch’s Refreshingly Simple in my FAV. flavor compliments of BzzAgent for my unbiased opinion that's my own. Plus I also got some pass along coupons for $.75 off a 59 oz. bottle and a Welch’s PB&J sandwich vault. This juice is so enjoyable and we just can't get enough! The flavor is amazing and I love how there's no high fructose corn syrup or artificial sweeteners. #Gotitfree