1. FruitVines…I’ve eaten half the bag already. I’ve been in the mood for chewy sweets and this hit the spot perfectly. I’d prefer cherry (my favorite flavor) but the strawberry was really good! It is a little artificial but it’s better than eating twizzlers and red vines.
It comes like looking like 3 pieces of candy stuck together and you can eat them separately to “Savor” them or CHOMP down for a satisfying, chewy bite.
I would definitely get these again.
2. EcoTools Brush - I like it! The brush has a wooden handle with a plastic brush head. It’s comfortable to hold (and lightweight) and went through my usually tangled hair easily. It felt really nice on my hair and afterwards my hair felt super soft and smooth. I really like this brush so far! & It’s perfect because I was just thinking of getting a new brush.
3. ScandalEyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliner - I’ve received other ScandalEyes products before from Influenster and so was excited to see this. It goes on very smoothly and easily and is a very pretty and intense black. It also seems to smudge quite easily. Good start so far!
4. Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - So since I tried on the eyeliner, I thought I’d wash it off with the remover. Unfortunately, it didn’t seem to come off! My tissue came up black with some of the liner but it barely seemed to work. I tried twice with this remover before trying my normal remover. Sorry, but I have to say this remover was a thumbs down for me.
5. Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Decaf Green Tea - We got one sachet of tea. Haven’t tried it yet. Actually, I’m a little confused by the name. Is this supposed to be green tea or candy cane flavored green tea (that does not sound nice)? Oh…nevermind. The first ingredient on the back of the package says peppermint. -_____- Anyways! They did also include a coupon for 55 cents off one box of Celestial Seasonings tea.
6. Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Sachet - I was interested in trying this since it appeared to be a popular, affordable product for reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles….my mom snatched it right out of my hands and has informed me that she’s going to try it. I’ll keep you posted. It does also come with a coupon!
7. McCormick Gourmet Thyme - I have to admit, when I saw this in the box, I was like “huh?”. I don’t usually cook with herbs, and usually not thyme. But maybe thyme bread will taste good? Recipe posted on the blog.
8. NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum - I’ve seen this brand but never purchased it. I’m curious to see how it uses. The color looks beautiful although I’m not sure it’s a color I would normally wear. It’s a bit darker than I use but not as red as what my mom usually uses. Looks cool!
**all products were sent courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes. !#influenster #frostyvoxbox #voxbox #nerdygirlshops #blogger #blogging #lifestyle #style #lifestyle #holidays #beauty #review