Sunday, December 8, 2013

Suave Cocoa Butter Shea Body Lotion Unisex Body, 18 Ounce

Suave Cocoa Butter Shea Body Lotion Unisex Body, 18 Ounce

by Suave

This is the best lotion I have ever used!! I have tried EVERYTHING out there and nothing compares with Suave Cocoa Butter with Shea Moisturizer. I've got a bottle in the bathroom, my bedroom, the kitchen, a tube of it in my purse, and a bottle in my office! It is the bomb!! I've been using this pretty much ever since it came out. Once in a while I'll venture out and try a different lotion just for a change, but ALWAYS come back to this lotion. I just love it and it smells wonderful! You can definitely tell its got cocoa butter in it which I'm told is a very good way to lock in moisture if you have dry skin,(which I do). Plus you just cannot beat the price. I highly recommend this to everyone! LOVE IT!!! :)