Thursday, October 5, 2017

Degree Women MotionSense Dry Spray Antiperspirant - Sexy Intrigue

I really liked the idea behind of the dry spray deodorant and I am so glad I was able to get to try it! I also loved the application of it, it went on dry and stayed dry through the entire day. This product is a heaven sent. It works all day and keeps me feeling fresh and dry, even when running around all day. This deodorant really made a positive impact in my life. For the longest time, I have struggled with finding a deodorant that works for me. I find myself having to apply regular stick deodorant multiple times during the day. This product not only smells very pleasant, but it's so lightweight and I have only had to apply it one initial time. I cannot tell it is on, it's so comfortable and fast drying. I will never use anything else. I Definitely recommend. I received this for testing purposes from Crowdtap, but these are my honest opinions.