Sunday, September 24, 2017

SPLENDA ZERO® Liquid Sweetener

I am very Happy with the Splenda ZERO Liquid Sweetener it gives my unsweetened drinks a boost! I used it to sweeten my tea, coffee & lemonade! This sweetener tasted like real sugar which I am very impressed. This liquid sweetener actually tasted way better than other sweeteners and it does not leave a bad aftertaste! I really like this product and the fact that I can carry it in my purse or pocket makes it all the more useful! It's very easy to use, just squeeze the amount of sweetener you desire into your drink. Unlike sugar packets, I didn't have to keep stirring my drank before I drunk it and I didn't have a sugar coating laying at the bottom of my glass when I was finished drinking. I'm not exactly sure how to describe the flavor. It's sweet and reminds me a little bit of honey. Artificial of course. The Splenda liquid sweetener is clear with no coloring. I definitely would recommend it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]