Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener

I used to use Stevia in the Raw but switched to Zing because it's organic. The taste is great. This has been the best-tasting stevia that I've tried so far, and I've tried many kinds. I've always had problems with the aftertaste, but this one seems to have the mildest to no aftertaste of all the ones I've tried. I also like how one packet is in equivalence to two teaspoons. I am able to use it and cut my sugar in my coffee in half. It's a helpful and useful product. Zing is the real stevia! You can tell cause it only takes a pinch of it to make something nice and sweet. Also, love the very light and sweet flavor. I would definitely recommend it. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.