Sunday, July 9, 2017

Nature's Bounty® Energy Gummies

I love this brand! Very excited about these. They taste delicious and no after taste. You only have to take two a day although it would be tempting to snack on more! Can't wait to see the results. I am now health conscious so I was really excited to receive these. I Received this product in a Darling VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes. My opinion is my own and unbiased. These gummy vitamins smell and taste like watermelon, which is the flavor listed on the bottle. They are soft and easy to chew. They are a well-known brand, and I have made several purchases from them in the past for vitamins and supplements. I do feel more energetic after taking them. They seem to work. I definitely recommend them. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.