Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Revlon Youth FX™ Fill + Blur Concealer in Light Medium

I absolutely love this concealer! The color looks great on me! It has a great applicator to apply, I did use my makeup sponge after applying to blend in much better. I like how the applicator has a pump to dispense the amount you want but the dispenser was a bit frustrating because I had to push the button on the bottom of the tube what felt like 30 times before any product would come out of the applicator. But, once it dispensed it was worth it. The Revlon Youth FX™ Fill + Blur Concealer in Light Medium helped minimize some dark area under my eyes, and the color was perfect for my skin tone. The applicator is simple, very easy to use, feels great and it glides and blends in flawlessly. My tired looking eyes and imperfections are no more. It has been exciting to try a free sample of Revlon Youth FX™ Fill + Blur Concealer in Light Medium thanks to Crowdtap and Revlon. I had started to develop darker circle under my eyes and am now wearing concealer more regularly. The Revlon Youth FX™ Fill + Blur Concealer in Light Medium is a little thicker than most concealer I have tried but it did spread evenly with a brush and did conceal the dark circles. Thank you for the opportunity to try this product for free. This is 100% my opinion.