Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Deluxe Pet Travel Carrier, Soft Side, Suitable for Cats and Small Dogs, Comes with Shoulder Strap (Black)

I can't recommend this carrier enough! Easy in, easy out with plenty of airflow for my baby. I cannot tell you how handy this little carrier is for road trips and a safe spot to keep Chance a small ( Chihuahua ) driving or when I'm taking him to the vet instead of being all over my lap. I love this carrier it is a life saver. It stays securely on the seat belt in my back seat. It's easy to carry and sturdy. My dog weighs 12 lbs and has just enough room stand up and turn around. This case is perfect for Chance he seems very comfortable in it. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.