Wednesday, May 3, 2017

NATURAL COCO-VANILLA SPLASH BODY CREAM WITH Q10, COLLAGEN, ELASTIN & ALOE - 8.10 Oz SET OF 2 SEABODYLAB

The NATURAL COCO-VANILLA SPLASH BODY CREAM WITH Q10, COLLAGEN, is my favorite lotion of all times! I occasionally try other kinds but invariably return to this yummy favorite. It has a wonderful light fragrance that reminds me of COCO-VANILLA, but the best part is how soft and smooth my skin feels after using it. I use it after I bathe and it lasts all day without the stickiness of many body creams. This is the most recent one I used and the smell is PERFECT. It smells so refreshing and clean. THE NATURAL COCO-CITRUS SPLASH BODY CREAM WITH Q10, COLLAGEN, ELASTIN & ALOE I purchased just to try too after the fact of using the NATURAL COCO-VANILLA SPLASH BODY CREAM WITH Q10, COLLAGEN and man that is a review all to itself. I'll just say it is amazing too. I definitely recommend. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/w1h5d9t5/u6d2n5e8j2