Friday, March 24, 2017

Terra Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet - Dual Function Stream/Sprayer Head, 360 Degree Swivel, High Arc Design, All Metal, Pre-Rinse Faucets for Single & Double Basin Sink (chrome)

This is so much more heavy duty than anything in the store, and so much better than the one it replaced. It works great and no leaks! It seems to be very durable, it looks like it will last. The one I had was a traditional style faucet, it leaked at the base and it seemed like it leaked every place there was for it to leak, but this one, it is Awesome. It definitely stands out I have a small kitchen and this is a nice size faucet. I love that it is as big as it is, and is a beautiful conversation piece. I highly recommend this product. There's nothing out there that can match this faucet for quality, style, and price. What I actually love about this faucet is that it is sturdy, well made, easy to use, has great water flow, has excellent valves, easy to install and for the most part, I'm happy with it.