Sunday, February 19, 2017

AquaHomeGroup Universal 8-Stage Water Shower Filter (Chrome) – High-Pressure Output for Overhead, Rainfall, Handheld or Combo Head to Reduce Chlorine & Water Impurities – Extra Cartridge

We have hard water and this filter has helped. This filter is excellent at removing harmful agents that damage the skin and hair! I could tell the difference after the first use in my skin and hair. I've noticed that the soap works better. Another benefit is that the air in the shower feels so fresh and clean, making breathing in the shower a pleasant experience as well. I don't know why I waited so long to get a shower filter! I love this filter so much that I ordered one for our guest bathroom. Our guest we had that stay at our home told me to that her skin felt as though she had already applied lotion. I highly recommend this shower filters because it does reduce eliminate maintenance in the shower head. There was not a problem installing it and after installation there was still way more pressure than I needed for a great shower. The package comes with everything I needed to install the filter except for a pair of pliers. It also came with a (one) spare filter which is great just to have on-hand. https://www.amazon.com/AquaHomeGroup-Universal-8-Stage-Shower Filter/dp/B01M62IRCV/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486036890&sr=8-1&keywords=chlorine+filter+water